Members of the MASS FINISHING JOB SHOPS ASSOCIATION, using vibratory, barrel, high-energy, or one of the other mass finishing methods, perform contract deburring, pre-plate surface finishing, radiusing, parts cleaning and blasting or other related processes on parts which are produced and owned by others.
Functions and Purposes of the MFJSA:
- To provide information to Companies seeking Mass Finishing Companies in the United States and Canada
- Promote the professional image of the Job Shop
- Promote the Quality of the Job Shop
- Promote Integrity of Practices and Ethical Business Operations
- Develop favorable publicity and national advertising
- Pool information to share in successes and solve mutual problems
- Meet twice each year for meetings and social contacts
- Attend and participate in presenting technical programs
- To work with other organizations to promote strong and viable manufacturing business opportunities
We are an Association devoted to the promotion and encouragement of Job Shops for the deburring, cleaning, surface finishing, etc. of metal and other parts by tumbling, vibratory and other Mass Finishing methods. We are an international organization devoted to the high Ethical practices of Job Shops, whose members comprise the finest Mass Finishing Companies currently in the United States and Canada.
If you are looking for someone to provide Mass Finishing services, we invite you to contact one our Member Companies for more information. If you would like to join our organization, please complete and return the Membership application contained within this website. Thank you for taking the time discover the Mass Finishing Job Shop Association.